Site catalog – a site that contains the widest possible information about the company’s products and is characterized by a large volume of pages, sections, categories, sections, etc. If you want to fully provide Internet users (potential customers) with information about your products, in this case, the site-directory is great for you.
In some cases, the site catalog can be presented as an online store and have a lot of similarities, but the essential difference of the site-directory from the online store – the lack of a shopping cart for a comprehensive order online. Creating a site and not filling it with information is incorrect. When creating a directory site, you need to fill in information about all products. The purpose of creating such a site is to fully inform the client about the list of products offered.
The site catalog can contain data not only of the offered products, but also of any other: about the company, contacts, etc., but the distinguishing feature of the site is the availability of a complete catalog of goods (services).
Business without a site: Disadvantages:
- Searching for clients is done by the manager by calling potential clients from the list of companies, but more often than not from a large list, he finds only a few, or at all, not one, really worthwhile client, spending it all day.
- Calling the whole day by phone, the manager spends a lot of time on outgoing calls and in some cases may miss a client who calls the company and wants to buy products.
- In order to acquaint the potential customer with the list of goods (services), it is necessary to print the price and send it to the client by fax or mail.
Business with the site is the right choice;
- Customers will find you by yourself.
- The manager will have more free time.
- Reduce the cost of printing price lists and catalogs.
- Customers will be able to independently read the list of products.
The classical structure of the site catalog is as follows: a catalog of goods or services, company data (history and contact details). The site catalog, like all other sites developed in the web studio “SELECTOR.SPACE”, is not limited to standards and may be supplemented.
The site catalog is a great solution for small and medium business. Create a site catalog – provide your customers with regular (24 hours a day) access to price lists, product descriptions and be timely informed about new events.
Programmers of web studio “SELECTOR.SPACE” will be able to create a site catalog, including all your requirements and offers.
The terms of development of the site-catalog on average 25 working days.
The cost includes FREE training!
For more information, contact your contacts in a way that is convenient for you.