Information portal (site for news resources)
What is the most important thing to create a media site, whether it’s a newspaper or a magazine? It is convenient to submit and place information. After all, people come to you precisely on the information, and how successful your project depends to a large extent on how quickly, easily and qualitatively you can place it on your resource.
The site can be done on any management system, but it is better to use a solution designed specifically to create a media site.
Features of your site:
First and foremost, this is the simplicity and convenience of journalists and site administrators:
- Initially, the system was calculated for users with different levels of computer literacy, so the developers hid the moments where the author can do something wrong.
- Very simple addition of information, including images, documents, audio and video files. Photo galleries are created automatically, you only need to attach files to the article.
- Automatically resizing photos – you just fill the files as they are, and the system reduces them by itself.
- All this allows you to fill the site with information very quickly.
- Ability to create topics and unite your materials in one topic in addition to the traditional newspaper splitting of materials under the headings. This will allow visitors to easily read a newscast.
- Such topics can be many, you add them to any article, section or even photos. When viewed, the visitor sees not only a brief description, but also all published materials.
- Themes can be grouped into groups – for example, “Countries”, “Organizations”, “Personas”, etc., which makes searching for your site even more convenient.
- Commenting and discussion. Built-in, with the announcement of the author of an article about recall or a question. Naturally, there is pre-moderation and post-moderation of messages.
- Integration with soc. Networks (Facebook, Twitter) and RSS Feed Generation.
The system provides you with great opportunities to manage the editorial work:
- A simple author only creates the material and sends it to the editor for approval. The editor can edit and publish, or send it for refinement with comments.
- The editor can be assigned to the entire site or only to separate sections of the newspaper to evenly distribute the load.
- New themes can only be created by the editor or all members of your project.
- For each article is History – You can see who and when he made corrections to the material.
- The system is perfectly optimized to work with a large number of visitors.
- Very stable in operation, easy to update and maintain.
- The system is fully documented, any programmer with complete documentation can complete your site.
- Regular system upgrades – updates come out constantly, and security patches are released shortly after problems are detected.
Website for a newspaper can be created on any management system, but it is better to do it on that specially created for this task. Then you get the undeniable advantages:
- Fast, powerful and easy editor of articles
- Control of editorial work
- Stable work of the site
All this gives you the opportunity to focus on the main thing – creating a beautiful and interesting resource.